Surrogacy is an exciting and meaningful journey. It’s one that requires a lot of skill and guidance in navigating the many nuanced legal considerations.
At Fertility & Surrogacy Legal Group, APC, we are passionate about helping intended parents and surrogates embark on this journey. We understand how overwhelming it can be to address all of the legal ramifications. Our lawyers provide experienced and compassionate guidance from day one onward.
To provide intended parents and surrogates with a comprehensive overview of the process and legal considerations involved, we recently published a free white paper entitled “Surrogacy In A Post-Dobbs World: Navigating Challenges And Mitigating Risks.” The white paper is also helpful for the agencies we work with. It addresses:
- How the Dobbs* decision impacts termination rights in surrogacy (and why termination is sometimes necessary)
- What the surrogacy agreement should address
- How to navigate options for surrogate compensation and medical expenses
- How our convenient online client portal serves as a significant asset for intended parents, surrogates and agencies
- And other legal aspects of surrogacy
We invite you to read the white paper online and share it with others who may be interested in learning more about the surrogacy process.
*Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health Organization, No. 19-1392, 597 U.S. ___ (2022).